Starting on Monday 17th August…
We will be running a new clinic!
This will be at Complete Physio in Fulham, London. The team at Complete Physio not only offer physiotherapy and sports injury assessment and treatments, but also physiotherapy-led Pilates, osteopathy, diagnostic ultrasound and ultrasound guided injections, plus running and cycle clinics!
We are very excited to be working alongside them as respiratory physiotherapists. Book online now for your Air Physiotherapy face to face appointment in Fulham.
Face to face visits are back!
We’re delighted to be able to offer face to face visits to many of our patients again.
But for many of you, it may not be the right time to see us face to face and we get that.
- if you are immunocompromised;
- if you have been advised by your doctor to continue shielding;
- if you have an underlying condition which puts you in the high risk category.
- if you are worried or anxious about entering a clinic and having a face to face appointment.
The good news is we are still offering virtual consultations and we will continue to do so, so you can still benefit from our help! You can book a virtual consultation online – head to our website now, what are you waiting for!
What to expect from your face to face visit
If you’re thinking about coming to see us in clinic but you’re not sure what to expect…
Well, it’s extremely safe, we’ll tell you why:
- Firstly you will have to answer a questionnaire so we can make sure you don’t have any Covid symptoms.
- You will be asked to arrive on time (not early) as we don’t want lots of people waiting in the waiting room!
- You’ll need to wear a mask please and we ask that you come on your own (unless otherwise agreed)
- You will have your temperature taken when you get to the clinic.
- Your physio will be wearing an apron, a mask, maybe a visor too, and gloves!
So, we might look a bit odd, but it’s to protect you as well as protect ourselves. We’re excited to see you!